2013 CALL FOR ENTRIES: Calligraphers and artists from around the world are invited to participate in the Decorated Envelope Contest, conducted by Lake Worth Centennial Celebration and the CRA of Lake Worth. There is no entry fee.
Address the envelope to:
Lake Worth 100 City Hall
7 n. Dixie Hwy
Lake Worth, Florida 33460
POSTMARK DEADLINE: Monday, July 1, 2013
HOW TO ENTER
- There is no entry fee.
- Each entry must be a stamped envelope, either manufactured or handmade, delivered through the U.S. Postal Service. The envelope will not be opened.
- You may mail more than one
- Size may not exceed 7×9 inches. Standard #10 business envelopes are also permitted. (Some envelope sizes require additional postage.)
- On the BACK of the envelope, legibly print your name, mailing address and email, clearly labeled “FROM.” Students must indicate their GRADE and may use their teacher’s email and school address.
- To help the envelope reach its destination, make certain the zip code 33460 is easily readable. You may also decorate back of the envelope.
- don’t be shy send us your art today